- Business card
- Business class
- Business ideas
- Business license
- Business management
- Business park
- Business plan
- Business school
- Business solutions
- Financial aid
- Financial group
- Financial management
- Financial services
- Financial statements
- Home business
- Personal Finance
- Savings account
- Small business
- Wealth management
26 Hottest And Most Promising Startups To Watch In 2015
Lots of promising startups bootstrapped, raised funds and launched (or teased) exciting and innovative ideas this year in different industries. These are some of the hottest and most promising startups that have caught our attention. Some of these startups have the potential to make a dent in 2015. A few of them could change how you use internet, apps or how you do business in 2015. Some may thrive for years, some may get acquired and some may go nowhere, but they are all worth watching in 2015.
1. Product Hunt. The best new products, every day.
2. Shout lets you exchange anything with the people around you.
3. Bloc is an online coding bootcamp – full stack, iOS, Android courses.
4. Final. Never worry about fraud, breaches, or cancelled credit cards.
5. Poynt is a “future-proofed” smart payment terminal.
6. Ello is the newest anti-Facebook social network on the block.
7. Timeful is a smart calendar and to-do list.
8. Tiiny lets you share tiny little photos that disappear after 24 hours.
9. Yo is trying to change the way we communicate with people.
10. Wiper deletes your entire conversation from both your phone and the recipient’s phone.
11. Shyp is the easiest way to ship anything.
12. Snowball shows your messages from Facebook, Snapchat, WhatsApp, SMS and all your other social apps in ONE place.
13. Highfive lets you turn any room into a cloud-based video conferencing room.
14. MallforAfrica lets you order products from retailers in the US and in Africa.
15. Taco. All your tasks. One screen.
16. Caliber. Connect with professionals who match your interests.
17. Karma Go. Take WiFi with you everywhere, now available with LTE.
18. Thought Plan. A minimalistic tool for planning projects, organizing your thoughts and storing simple documents.
19. Bond. A simple app that reminds you to keep in touch with people.
20. Inside wants to change the way you find and read news on your smartphone.
21. Enquire. Ask anything in your neighbourhood.
22. Get Notified. Get Notified when something happens.
23. Sense is a simple system that tracks your sleep behavior. It reinvents the alarm.
24. Thumbtack helps you hire experienced professionals.
25. 500 Brunches. Meet like-minded people who share your interests.
26. Secret lets you share anonymously with your friends.
Related: 10 of the Hottest (And Most Valued) Private Companies In The World Right Now
Category: Business ideas