- Business card
- Business class
- Business ideas
- Business license
- Business management
- Business park
- Business plan
- Business school
- Business solutions
- Financial aid
- Financial group
- Financial management
- Financial services
- Financial statements
- Home business
- Personal Finance
- Savings account
- Small business
- Wealth management
9 Home Business Ideas For Men
More men want to stay at home and make money. Some are looking to replace a job they have lost, or to quit their full time job. Others would just like to supplement their income and are looking for home business ideas for men.
Here are 9 possibilities!
1. Direct sales. Many men are getting into direct sales companies that were previously thought to be mostly for women. It’s not unusual to find men selling Avon, Tupperware, Amway, and other direct sales products.
2. MLM. Start a network marketing business. There are hundreds to choose from and the Internet really helps build a business from home. Many men will work with their wives and build their business as a team which is also a good way to do it.
3. Affiliate marketing. Use the Internet to sell other people’s products.
You can also make money getting leads, or getting paid by the click. Two-tier affiliate programs are another way to make money recruiting affiliates to sell products for the program you are already in.
4. Daddy day care. Start a day care business and take care of kids. This type of businesses is not just for women anymore.
5. Joint Ventures. Find other Internet marketers and do a joint venture together. If you have a particular skill or interest you might be able to combine that with another person to build a successful online business.
6. Consulting. Teach people to do something that you have expertise in. People will pay for consulting if it helps them accomplish things they need done.
7. Repair cars. Working out of your garage you can build a competitive business compared to people who take their cars to a retail shop. This can be personally enjoyable as well as very profitable.
8. Pooper Scooper. This is not the most glamorous idea, but it provides a much needed service. Picking up where someone else’s dog left off can be a good source of income, and a steady business.
9. Freelance writing. There are many ways to make money writing on the Internet today.
One of the most popular right now is writing ebooks and selling them on Amazon or ClickBank. You can also make money writing for other Internet marketers such as an article writer or a blog writer.
If you really want to go for the big bucks become a copywriter. There are online courses you can take for this.
These are 9 home business ideas for men. The Internet has made it possible for men and women to both do several of the same kinds of all businesses so some of these are overlapping.
Visit my main site for a great variety of proven home business ideas you can start online.
Tagged with: home business ideas for men
Filed under: home business ideas
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!
Category: Business ideas